One way to avoid the intense competition among engineering applicants is to be admitted directly into a B. Tech college in Greater Noida.
The best B. Tech colleges near me are out of reach for many students because there aren’t enough prestigious public engineering institutes (According to the place).
Most students find it extremely difficult to do well on admission tests like JEE Main. You couldn’t perform well on the admission exams even if you received an 80–90% on your board exams for classes 10 and 12.
There is now only one option for getting into prestigious universities: Direct Admission. Simply avoiding the entrance exams at the best colleges in Greater Noida for B.Tech will allow them to follow their dream of becoming engineers.
Advantages of direct admission in colleges in Noida for B Tech students:
- The option to apply to colleges in Noida for B Tech without having to take entrance exams
- Assist exceptional applicants who are admitted solely on the basis of merit
- Improve your overall academic achievement.
- Obtain employment with well-known companies.
- Advice from knowledgeable educators
- Entrance without any competitive exam.
- Ignoring the need to prepare for entrance exams.
- Spot admission is determined by board scores.
- The same opportunities for placement as those on campus.
- Entrance without trouble
- The option to select any B. Tech specialty one desires.
Admission to prestigious Greater Noida colleges for B. Tech students under management quota:
Out of the seats available for direct admission to B. Tech programmes, the management quota in private B. Tech colleges in Greater Noida ranges from 15% to 25%.
Under the management quota system, direct admission after the 12th grade is permitted at many private colleges in Noida that provide B.Tech engineering degrees.
A candidate’s class 12 results determine whether they qualify for admission under the management quota to the best colleges in Greater Noida for B Tech.
On the other hand, students who pass the entrance exam may be exempt from the counseling process or given preference in the admissions process under the management quota.
Based on their choice of college and financial status, students can choose their first choice of college and specialization for direct seating. There is no requirement for participants in the counseling process to participate.
Based on their class 12 grades, students can select from a variety of colleges in Noida for B Tech that offers management quota seat admission for B. Tech programmes.
Greater Noida and Delhi NCR are home to a number of respectable engineering colleges providing management quota seats for B.E./B.Tech degrees.
To apply for admission, the candidate may contact the college administration as soon as possible using their class 12 grades. In addition, students have to meet the requirements in order to be admitted.
The following is the procedure for applying to a B. Tech course for direct engineering admission:
- To be eligible, students must fill out an online application and provide all necessary information.
- You will receive an invitation from the college to the selection process.
- Students must physically attend an interview in order for their academic qualifications to be evaluated. They are going to be asked a lot of questions regarding the topic throughout this interview.
- The shortlisted individuals will have the opportunity to register for the course.
Engineering colleges that Offer Direct Admission
Based on the outcomes of board exams for classes 10, 11, and 12, private B. Tech colleges in Greater Noida provide spot B. Tech admission. NRI seats or management quotas handle spot admission for B. Tech programmes. Private colleges fill more than 50–60% of their available seats based on the outcomes of the board test. Included are seats from the management quota as well as open admission after counseling. Recipients of scholarships may get a fee reduction of up to 50%.
The Best B. Tech colleges near me guarantee to give priority to applicants who score between 80% and 90% in their 10th and 12th grades.
Determine which of the top B. Tech institutions in your area best suit your needs in terms of cities and budget by using a direct admissions process.
Requirements for Direct B. Tech admission based on 12th-grade eligibility:
- Your 12 grade (10+2) must have been completed.
- Scored at least 45–50% on the 12th grade Higher secondary exams.
- Physics, math, and English prerequisites must have been completed by the 12th grade.
- A completed 12th grade from any accredited institution recognized by the State Boards, NIOS, CBSE, or ICSE.
Why apply to KCC ITM for direct admission to the B. Tech programme?
A variety of B. Tech degrees, including the Bachelor of Technology in Data Science, AL and ML, Internet of Things, etc., are available for direct admission at KCC Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida. KCC ITM, affiliated with AKTU and recognised by the AICTE, is the best B. Tech college in Greater Noida.
To be eligible for direct admission to the B. Tech or B. Tech lateral entry programmes at KCC Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida, you must have completed class 12 in the science stream with PCM subjects and received a 45% aggregate from a certified board.
Get quick help from the competent counsellors at KCC Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida and relevant business specialists to guarantee direct admission.